Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Best and the Worst

By far, my favorite for Tech & Topics was learning about Google Docs. It is all I use now. Everything i type all in one place and I can access it nearly anywhere. I think the style of instruction used in the class was great. There was tons of understanding for all the work we all have going on in our life. Not once was Tech & Topics something I stressed out about and that was nice. I learned a lot about awesome technology that can be used so effectively in the classroom. I usually walk out of class eager to share my new found knowledge about how awesome something is.

The worst.....hhmmmmm?? Honestly, Thursday nights are one just one time when I would rather not go to class. And that has nothing to say about this actual class. Somedays I just really had to gear up and go.

All in all, I really enjoyed the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment